Elvirina belongs to the Thumánn people, a breed that appears human. Their secret society is set apart by their unique gifts, a very different way of life and lastly how they love their men. At birth, every Thumánn female is appointed a soul mate. At the age of seventeen, Elvirina is more than ready to start her adult life with her given soul mate– Joshwin. Living apart from their own people, but existing amongst humans, Elvirina and Joshwin are forced to change schools. A shift in their relationship occurs when Elvirina encounters the enigmatic Blake at her most vulnerable moment and must face the consequences.


Aug 25, 2010

Chapter 26: No Goodbyes


This chapter has been removed, but will be posted again as soon as possible.  


I am having the entire story reworked with my beta from the very beginning. I have removed all intermediate chapters up until chapter 33, so I hope for your understanding and patience because reworking this beast takes time.

4 comments:

  1. omg amazing i love it she does belong to joshwin 100 percent i love it!!!!omg e-mail me for part two when the frist chapter is up i love youre story its amazing youre a great writer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazmin... I love you are so faithful. thank you ever so much for your comments.
    Please help me spread the word about my story... I am indebted to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank God, I have been glued to this story. I haven't even been able to write comments because I just wanted to keep reading. All is right in Earth again wooo hoooo :) :)

    Dorlaoi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Blake has to be Thumann, I mean to make the mark on her skin like that, and all the other fact's joshwin learned, and then Joshwin has to accept his as another husband. he can't be jealous, it's the thumann way. I like blake
    (jlou10dun on thewriterscoffeeshop, so happy to find more of the story)

    ReplyDelete